Not All Hardwood Refinishing is the Same
Even the highest-quality wood floors can take a beating over time, losing their rich luster through constant wear, developing scratches and stains. But Santa Fe Floor Care can fix all that.
We understand that your hardwood flooring is a significant investment and deserves the very best workmanship and care. Whether you need to have your floors installed, maintained, repaired, or sealed, you can trust our knowledgeable team to get the job done right. Why Have Your Wood Floors Sanded & Refinished?
- The walk areas look worn, dull or thin compared to other areas.
- There are scratches or marks from furniture or things tracked or dragged across the floor- chairs, heavy furniture, toys, even high heels.
- The scratches or gouges feel deep, gaping or through the finish.
- There is evidence of pet damage- urine marks, nail scratches, chewing
- You can see dark water marks, rings or black areas on the boards, say from plants, water leaks from leaky windows, appliance failure,or sink overflow, etc.
- Milky or cloudy patches are seen on the floor, or pealing or blistering of areas in the finish
- Direct sun lit areas have faded areas. There may be a difference when area rugs are removed from the floor
- Polish has been used on the floors, or popular coatings readily available to treat the floors, even furniture polish over-spray
- Boards are damaged, missing, split, cupped or curled
- “Vintage,” old-outdated wood when you are looking for an updated “fresh” look
If you have any of these issues, it’s time to refinish. Let Santa Fe Floor Care restore your floors to their original welcome-home, walk-on-me-barefoot appeal.
Quality and Service
Our team is committed to quality work and excellent customer service above all else. Our goal is to not just meet, but exceed your expectations. No matter what type of hardwood flooring service you’re looking for, you can rest assured that we have the tools and skills to serve your needs.